Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Months Today!

Jake is the big 10 months old today. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. He is standing, with improved balance, but no steps just yet .... thank goodness. He started clapping his hands a few weeks ago, which is so cute. He is also screaming bloody murder in protest when we take something from him... which is NOT so cute! He is not just jabbering like crazy but jabbers with more and more amplification each day. He is so sweet and loving though, he saw Keith give me a kiss on the forehead, then he proceded to give me the famous open mouth baby slobbery kiss on my nose. I kid you not, my entire nose was in his mouth! It's the thought that counts! Loa is becoming quite the buddy as well. He wants her in his room at bedtime, and is very anxious to try her raw hide bones. He also loves to watch her as we take them for walks and when she swims in the playa lakes. We treasure each day and are excited for the next with this little booger!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe he's just a few months away from 1! Jake looks so much like Keith in the 2nd picture, and I love the lighting in the 3rd. He's adorable :)

    Thanks for calling today Becca. It was great to catch up. I miss you lots! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot to talk to you about coming by while we were in Lubbock on Monday! I think I still have a little bit of that pregnancy brain left! I really want to get the boys togther...I'll let you know next time I think we're coming to see if it works for you guys. Promise I won't forget...or maybe I should say, promise I'll try NOT to forget :)
    Jake is adorable! I love all these pictures. He looks like a little man.

    ReplyDelete