Friday, January 15, 2010

Catch up time....AGAIN

So I guess it is apparent that I have taken a leave from blogging.... so time for me to catch up. The procrastination side of me says, just start this month and move forward. Unfortunately the legalistic side of me needs to post at least one picture for each month I missed. Procrastination and legalism ... probably not two of my better qualities, but this time the legalistic side wins.
Enjoy a few pics.

November 2009:


November 23rd, 18 months











October 2009:







(UH...Why can't we all just be football players for Halloween?)

















Oct. 23, 2009 (17 months)












(What? Is there something wrong with my hair?)


Sept. 23rd (16 months) :

















3 comments:

  1. Becca, I thank your legalistic side because I thoroughly enjoyed all the adorable pictures! He's getting soooo big and handsome!
    On another note...I LOVE your hair! So cute! I just cut mine shorter because it was growing like crazy with being pregnant and I didn't know if I could get back in before the baby was born...but, now I'm having hair envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny! I am actually letting mine grow back out, because I can't live without a ponytail! When are ya due? How are ya feeling? Hope you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! Jake's hair is so blonde!!! You get the cutest pictures Becca!!

    ReplyDelete