Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little Behind....

So I am a little behind, seeing how my last entry was at the first of Sept. What can I say? Things have been very busy with the Rotan Gang! Jake is now almost 5 months, will be next week on the 23rd! I can't believe it! At his four month "wellness check up" with Dr. Steve, Jake weighed 13 pounds and 6 ounces and was 25 inches long. He was in the 25th percentile for weight but the 60th for height. He is talking, yelling, and spitting as well as reaching and grabbing objects. Yes, the hair pulling has begun! He is now pushing his soother out of his mouth so that he can slip in his right thumb! He has officially, finally, won Loa as a friend as she will finally sit near him, even with him eagerly exploring her nose and ears. We had a great time with Keith's family earlier this month and then with mine down in Dallas a few weeks ago. Here are a few pics from the last month or so...



Hope you enjoy the video. One month glance. Keith



Don't ya just love all the wonder in a baby's eyes?




First Cowboy Game




Practicing in the Bumbo Chair



What a face!




Telling Nannie ALL about it!



Telling that sun ALL about it!




Playing with Aunt Keyle.











Look at that pose in the pumpkin patch!















4 comments:

  1. Oh, Becca...he is just so sweet. And I know what you mean about the hair pulling. Sometimes Brady grabs on so tight I don't think I'm going to get him unattached!
    Hey you should email me so I can send you an email invitation to join our blog.

    meghanazam@hotmail.com

    Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pics!!! I think Jake looks so much like his daddy in the first one. And in the "what a face" pic I totally see an ornery Becca look. Too funny! I can't believe how grown up he looks posing with the pumpkins. Boy we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's growing so much!!! So cute. I think he thinks his daddy is funny, not Pooh Bear. So precious! I love the pictures in the pumpkin patch. I want his laugh for my ringtone. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becca, scratch the part about you having to email me. We just decided to make our blog public! But, you can still email me whenever you want! :)
    Hope you're having a great day!
    That Jake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete