Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged for RANDOMNESS!

So my dear friend, Les, tagged me on her blog to disclose 7 random things about myself, so here ya go Les!

  1. I can spread my toes like no other!
  2. I must put lotion on my feet before getting in bed.
  3. I will not let the pickles on my sandwich touch the mayo. GROSS!
  4. I, like my friend Meghan ( who was also tagged ) cannot hide my emotions. Sometimes I can hide them verbally, but unfortunately my facial expressions give away my true feelings.
  5. Walnuts make my tongue itch.
  6. I have had dreams of people dying before they do. Don't get too freaked out, it has only happened 2 times with patients that are on or have been on my caseload. Not family or friends!
  7. I absolutely HATE and I mean HATE fat on meat or meat on the bones. Ask my mom or Keith. They kindly remove all fat from meat or meat from bones for me! Weird, I know.

So there ya are Leslie, I hope ya get a good laugh from my randomness!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly like that Becca...I may not say something but, my face gives me away every time. I don't realize I do it until David tells me later!
    I also have a weird thing with things touching other things on my sandwich. My cheese can't touch the mustard...gross!

    ReplyDelete