Sunday, April 18, 2010

Feb: 21 MONTHS

So I really have taken pictures of Jake over the past few months, just not getting too many posts up! Here are some pictures that I took in February (21 months old).  Jake has been talking up a storm since about December, but in February he really started becoming very entertaining verbally!  He has also become quite strong and motor wise,  I think he's doing just fine, at least I think that is what escaping from his crib without a bump or a scrape means!  He was madder than an old wet hen one afternoon, so I put him in his bed and shut the door.  All of a sudden the screaming halted and just as I was thinking, "Oh, he must be 'happy' now, I'll go get him," his bedroom door swung open and he came running into the bathroom (where I was) saying, "Mommy, ge ou, ge ou!"  (Mommy, Jake out, Jake out!!).  I am sure that my facial expression was priceless, but needless to say that was the day I ordered the toddler rail for his bed!




1 comment: