Sunday, April 18, 2010

March: 22 months

March was a fun month for Jake.  It was his last month in "Nursery 3" at school, where his beloved "Me" was his teacher.  "Me"  is actually "Carrie" but Jake called her "me" and I think she kinda liked it.  She told me one day when I was picking him up that he kept going up to her and saying "ME, hi!, ME, hi!"  At first she thought that he was looking for some attention, wanting her to say hi to him and then she said, "I later figured it out ...that he was calling me, 'ME!'"  The toddler language processes are hilarious to me!!  In March we also went to Brownwood for Abby's 3rd birthday party, and let me tell ya, Jake loves his "Babby!"  He also tries to say Allison's name, but it somehow sounds like the word, "eyes".  But still, it's cute!  maybe I will get a video eventually of all the funny words he has but until then here are some pictures of Jake with the girls!



















































 







                         


"BABBY"







1 comment: